Just the Facts: Profiting from Occupation
Understanding Profiting from Occupation. Some of the international corporations that profit from the illegal occupation of Palestine…
- ABB Group
- Doosan Corporation
- Ford Motor Company
- G1 Secure Solutions (formerly G4S Israel)
- General Electric
- General Mills (Pillsbury)
- General Motors Company
- Genie Energy
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Land Rover
- MAN Group
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- Perrigo (Formerly Agis)
- RE/MAX Holdings
- Terex Corporation
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Volvo Group (AB Volvo)
This list is just a sampling of the larger publicly-traded international corporations listed in the Who Profits database.
- The Don’t Buy Into Occupation (DBIO) coalition report was just released, documenting financial flows into illegal Israeli settlements. You can watch a webinar on the report recently hosted by Rabet.
- Who Profits hosted the webinar “Combating a Virus: Militarism and Securitization Under Covid-19” last year, looking at securitization and surveillance under COVID-19 in occupied Palestine and beyond.
- And we suggest you read “Occupation, Inc.: How Settlement Businesses Contribute to Israel’s Violations of Palestinian Rights” from Human Rights Watch.